Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
08 February, 01:57
Never forget.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Godstrojan horse @godstrojanhorse
08 February, 10:26
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
I come with a small and humble voice to share that it might be time to return to Twitter as there is a storm on the horizon. NotBarron1946
has asked that we help him rebuild to 88 million. Judge for yourself and see if you think he is worthy of a follow.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Darcy Bachand @Darcy_Bachand
08 February, 11:31
In response Godstrojan horse to her Publication
I got banned from Twatter in the purge. But always kind of thought something was up with the NotBarron1946. I can still read his posts by going to the twatter page on the internet, I just can't interact

08 February, 02:29
In response Darcy Bachand to her Publication
Makes sense. You may wish to keep an eye on it anyway!

08 February, 03:28
Oh, I check it at least once a day, haha

08 February, 04:37
In response Darcy Bachand to her Publication
Excellent. Enjoy! I actually really like the interface here in comparison with some of the other platforms out here, although I've not used it much, to be honest.

I like it here too. It is pretty intuitive, and seems to run with very few hiccups, though there is a sometimes glitch when trying to upload a photo- I've had them load in 90 degrees out of true
05:49 PM - Feb 08, 2021
Only people mentioned by Darcy_Bachand in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Darcy Bachand, click on at the bottom under it