Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
08 February, 01:57
Never forget.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Godstrojan horse @godstrojanhorse
I come with a small and humble voice to share that it might be time to return to Twitter as there is a storm on the horizon. NotBarron1946
has asked that we help him rebuild to 88 million. Judge for yourself and see if you think he is worthy of a follow.
10:26 AM - Feb 08, 2021
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
Only people mentioned by godstrojanhorse in this post can reply
Julie Casey @Trump2023
21 February, 12:18
In response Godstrojan horse to her Publication
DOES TWITTER SUPPORT PRESIDENT TRUMP ? NO AND NEITHER DO I !

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Counter Spell @Counterspell
08 February, 12:09
That isn't how boycotts work. Stop going back to platforms which want to enslave you. It is so frustrating to see everyone manipulated into doing the things they used to, such as watching football after the NFL spat on our National Anthem.

08 February, 02:26
In response Counter Spell to his Publication
Well, you certainly have an important point. I agree. However, "look to Twitter" are the words that remain in my head.

Blessings to you!

SaveThe Children @IzabellGrace32
08 February, 11:36
i thought he had good info even if it's not Trump

7 is My Lucky Number @My7is
08 February, 11:32
It sounds like AI Digital Voice to me. I'm voting "FAKE" .

7 is My Lucky Number @My7is
08 February, 11:33
In response 7 is My Lucky Number to her Publication
He still has good info though so it doesn't hurt to read for yourself and make your own decision.

08 February, 02:28
In response 7 is My Lucky Number to her Publication
Yes, the voice sounds like AI tech, but he did clarify why in the following email, as you will see. He's trying to avoid Twitbots. He appears to be human to me, in terms of his very honst responses to things, but that's just me.

Darcy Bachand @Darcy_Bachand
08 February, 11:31
I got banned from Twatter in the purge. But always kind of thought something was up with the NotBarron1946. I can still read his posts by going to the twatter page on the internet, I just can't interact

08 February, 02:29
In response Darcy Bachand to her Publication
Makes sense. You may wish to keep an eye on it anyway!