Only people mentioned by VincentKennedy in this post can reply
Terry Ann saunders @Terryann
02 April, 09:37
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
I wonder what Tom is gonna do with all that money in gitmo. Read he's there.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Lincoln Mom @LincolnMom
02 April, 06:48
I wonder if Zelensky will give me a zero percent loan to pay my taxes this year. UGH!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Chonita Nigus @Chonita
02 April, 02:56
I just watched Maverick last night with my son! I caught even more things seeing it a second time! I do not think that is Val Kilmer or Tom Cruise. They look off somehow. Tom Cruise sure had an interesting gait!! It is a rare thing for a sequel to be better than the original. It is also more family friendly! I hope you are having a great day VK!!

Night Shift @kekerista
02 April, 02:03
nothing is as it seems

AcuLight Patriot @AcuLight
02 April, 01:35
Tom Cruise | IMDb Supercut

https://www.facebook.com/i...

Faith FreeTheChildrenQ @Faith
02 April, 01:26
BOOOM!!!💥

Malika Vogelsang @NiceAngel11
02 April, 01:02
😁

LightHeartAnon • LHA donated @LightHeartAnon
02 April, 12:48
😂💯👏🏻👏🏻

Ice Kates donated @IceKates
02 April, 12:40
What was in the 24 minutes cut from Eyes Wide Shut❓

The final cut was pre-screened to Warner Bros Chairman Bob Daly and Terry Semel, Tom Cruise and Nicole Kidman. After this Kubrick was asked to remove part of the film. He refused.

5 days later Stanley Kubrick died suddenly from a heart attack.

Many people believe Kubrick gave away too many secrets in the film about secret societies and the global elite, and it may have cost him his life.

An inside source said the deleted scene included a room with a pentagram like circle in the center... Did the missing scene reveal the evil of child torture, murder and adreno chrome .

https://themillenniumrepor...

Patriotic One @Patriotic1
02 April, 12:00

Mai Mamdouh @Maimamdouh
02 April, 11:41
🤣

TxGirl4Trump -UM donated @TexasGirl4Trump
02 April, 11:27
WORD! Mic Drop Taboot!!

We need a new name for the side of the Brain that Awakened Anons Use!! 🤣🤣😂

(I think we use our Spiritual Discernement 5D FULL Brain collective consciousness brain!! 😂❤️🙌).

Mary Gessler donated @MaryG
02 April, 11:23 (E)
I just watched Top Gun Maverick last night — great movie.

TS = 10:59 > 69 (Seems appropriate for Maverick, but not for Zelenskyy.)

Nov 03, 2017 5:56:13 PM EDT
Anonymous
God speed to those who will be put in harms way. You are the bravest men and women on earth.
We will never forget.
All share one title in common and that is the title of "Hero."
"The LORD is my shepherd, I lack nothing. He makes me lie down in green pastures, he leads me beside quiet waters, he refreshes my soul. He guides me along the right paths for his name’s sake. Even though I walk through the darkest valley, I will fear no evil, for you are with me; your rod and your staff, they comfort me. You prepare a table before me in the presence of my enemies. You anoint my head with oil; my cup overflows. Surely your goodness and love will follow me all the days of my life, and I will dwell in the house of the LORD forever."

Angela Hart @AngelaHart17018
02 April, 11:18

Hyssop Cedar @Hyssop_Cedar
02 April, 11:01
And TC is starting to look his age! 😉