Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
02 April, 09:40
Good Morning Patriots.
This gave me K__,__,__,__O vibes

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Patriot@ Heart @PatriotAtHeart
Fellow patriots, I've begun a POSTCARDS 4 POTUS drive & could use Ur help. Please send a postcard from your state to
Donald J. Trump
c/o Mar-A-Lago Club
1100 S. Ocean Blvd.
Palm Beach, FL 33480
Share w/EVERY1 U know, on every platform, page- & show our support. Personally, I'm purchasing a stack of postcards, addressing & postage so all they have to do is write their message & mail. (Kind of like ballot harvesting πŸ˜ƒ) Again, it doesn't matter the pic on the card as long as it has your state.
U don't need to put a ret add if u have reservations. This drive will begin tomorrow 4/1 - 4/30 (done in 30 πŸ˜‰) If we can get enuff, maybe we can get the attention of some media outlets & show the country that we R the majority regardless of what the corrupt election results showed. Like many of you, I'm tired of doing nothing & hoping that this will bring a sense of unity, patriotism & support for all who participate . PLEASE SHARE EVERYWHERE! For God, Country, Justice, Freedom & Trump
πŸ™πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ’•
10:33 AM - Apr 02, 2023
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
Only people mentioned by PatriotAtHeart in this post can reply
Craig Robert Steele @QuantumChristian2022
02 April, 01:10
In response Patriot@ Heart to her Publication
GREAT IDEA! I WILL DO THIS IMMEDIATELY!

THANK Q!!!!!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Malika Vogelsang @NiceAngel11
02 April, 01:07
Is it only for US ? or we the peasants from Europe can join ??😁😁😁😊

Craig Robert Steele @QuantumChristian2022
02 April, 01:11
In response Malika Vogelsang to her Publication
I Am sure that it is for EVERYONE. Let's Make this a Global Event!

Patriot@ Heart @PatriotAtHeart
02 April, 01:26
In response Malika Vogelsang to her Publication
Yes!!! Everyone can join - please do!!!! πŸ’•

Truth Seeker1111 @TruthSeeker1111
02 April, 12:04
πŸ‘. Just noticed….