Kim Runner donated @kimrunner
02 April, 09:24
Food for thought...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Elle DiNardi @DinaElle
02 April, 09:37
In response Kim Runner to her Publication
So how does that work when we are suppose to be fighting the evil bad guys (on the internet)?.. That is the mission statement for W-ego and AU...Hard to keep silent when there is a dousing of posts feeding the monster. Is the Truth Movement not infiltrated?...How are we suppose to rise our Vibrations when people are constantly churning out posts on drag queens / gender crap etc..and all other cabal ridden articles and posts? I would think at this point in the Movement we would be talking more about how we connect to Source and Who we really are....

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
The Real Me @TheRealMe
I think this is exactly how we align with source. The post doesn’t suggest we should be a doormat, it suggests being quiet and listening to hear and become more aligned to intuitively know how best to move forward in all things. Imagine if we all do this together...ultimate unity. We connect to our power and no telling what this could create.
09:50 AM - Apr 02, 2023
In response Elle DiNardi to her Publication
Only people mentioned by TheRealMe in this post can reply
Elle DiNardi @DinaElle
02 April, 09:59
In response The Real Me to her Publication
I agree with what you say - I have a choice to block the ones who are tampering with the Movment - I do have to work out some issues as it does trigger me to see the constant saturation of posts that does not serve this Movement. I do inner stand that we are all on different paths and each has their own level(s) of knowledge... I know ultimately that this Movement is not what we are seeing 95% on the feeds... I need to do some spring cleaning.... there are some great people out there who have a bevy of information that better suites me...Thank u for the reply. :)

The Real Me @TheRealMe
02 April, 10:04
In response Elle DiNardi to her Publication
You're welcome. I would say that it sounds like you are already doing the work. You know what triggers you and you know what doesn't align with your path. A few deep breaths and new doors will appear. Sending you love along the way. 😍💓