Only people mentioned by kimrunner in this post can reply
Laurie Wilson @Micah6_8
04 April, 02:07
In response Kim Runner to her Publication
So in other words, the long forgotten "poise". Something once taught, not longer even spoken of.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Linda Moore @mykismet06350
02 April, 01:19
mind over matter
headship

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Love Wins @Lovewins_17
02 April, 11:12
Love this. 👍
My late husband had a fierce, immediately ignited temper over small or patterned things. No one liked being on the receiving end or in the vicinity. You learned to block and deflect. He claimed it was the healthiest way to handle things. 🙄
I feel exploring the triggers help us see our wounds and being calm (whenever possible) helps us reply more effectively.

The Real Me @TheRealMe
02 April, 09:44
💯
Reactions take control = lost control.

After many years of thinking I was the one in control, I finally figured out I was not. I learned this the hard way but life is so much simpler and more peaceful now. Even through the storm.

Elle DiNardi @DinaElle
02 April, 09:37
So how does that work when we are suppose to be fighting the evil bad guys (on the internet)?.. That is the mission statement for W-ego and AU...Hard to keep silent when there is a dousing of posts feeding the monster. Is the Truth Movement not infiltrated?...How are we suppose to rise our Vibrations when people are constantly churning out posts on drag queens / gender crap etc..and all other cabal ridden articles and posts? I would think at this point in the Movement we would be talking more about how we connect to Source and Who we really are....

The Real Me @TheRealMe
02 April, 09:50
In response Elle DiNardi to her Publication
I think this is exactly how we align with source. The post doesn’t suggest we should be a doormat, it suggests being quiet and listening to hear and become more aligned to intuitively know how best to move forward in all things. Imagine if we all do this together...ultimate unity. We connect to our power and no telling what this could create.