Coug girl7 @Couggirl7
02 April, 01:06

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
02 April, 01:10
In response Coug girl7 to her Publication
AND fkn like one fitty iq. 126 ranks in at like three percent, THEN factor his digits in, THEN the limitless resources of GOD for wisdom which him and his family POINT blank say the believe in. WISH I could find that vid from that preacher, that told of his christian heritage. I DID talk to a private citizen who downright cried that knew them, thanking him and his fam his parents, for their part in his life. BECAUSE he is private won't say much else about it. FACTS< on my day job.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
My dad was like one fitty, see and the Chief, real men in my fam.....then see some of these cupcakes and I am like WHAT the FK is wrong with them, I didn't fully understand that them other fkrs existed for a minute. UGH> GOD BLESS REAL men, OUR REAL MEN ain't losing to motherfuckers who cut their dicks off for satan and call themselves women. PERIOD> they bout to fafo. FK THAT DEVIL AGENDA> YAY>
01:12 AM - Apr 02, 2023 (E)
In response Stephanie Foster to her Publication
Only people mentioned by AmericanFoster in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Stephanie Foster, click on at the bottom under it