Only people mentioned by AztekJade in this post can reply
Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! @Patriot63
01 April, 11:23
In response Patriot AztekJade to her Publication
The last of the “rugged individuals”

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Erin Smith @ErinLeigh
01 April, 10:41
Fact...but I raised my children this way...limited the game counsuls

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
UM Patriot4Freedom_1776 Eddie donated @Patriot4Freedom1776
01 April, 10:39
True but we weren’t paying attention then. Corruption was there too.

Andrew Zebrun III @AndrewZebrunIII
01 April, 10:23
My childhood was ruined. I was kidnapped by the cops & I reported the crime to the FBI.

My whole life's a crime scene, I got another double kidnapping on top of that.

I've never been suicidal.

Patriot AztekJade @AztekJade
01 April, 11:47
In response Andrew Zebrun III to his Publication
My goodness! Twice kidnapped? Wow. I'm so sorry this evil happened to you!! 😭 It's a miracle you're still here!! God bless you and heal you from any left-over trauma, pain, heartache, etc. God knows! 💗🙏💗

MonaLisa GoneRogue @RogueAnon
01 April, 10:20
Fact!

Ron The Best is Yet to Come @Ringo4maga
01 April, 10:08
That's for real