Only people mentioned by QueenEsther in this post can reply
Hollie Ryb donated @Hollier
04 April, 08:56
In response Serah Oceane ♡ to her Publication
I mite pee, but yes lol

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Serah Oceane ♡ @QueenEsther
04 April, 08:59
In response Hollie Ryb to her Publication
😂😂😂

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! @Patriot63
04 April, 08:55
Are you feeling any better today?
Something has a hold of me, achy all over, ears have been "full" all week, not sure what is going on.

04 April, 08:59
In response Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! to her Publication
It's improved this evening, this morning/afternoon was awful. Saw the doc and got some antibiotics though 😊

Beverly Hayes @beverly1111
04 April, 08:52
I think I Can, I Think I Can, I Know I Can!!!
#NeverGiveUp #NeverGiveIn
🥰🙏🏼

Johnny Five @Johnny_5
04 April, 08:47
No. Terrified of heights.

Dont Driink The KOOL AID -Z @DDK
04 April, 08:47
Depends on what's on the other side

04 April, 08:57
In response Dont Driink The KOOL AID -Z to his Publication
Something Good 😊

Doctor Precipice @DrPrecipice
04 April, 08:46
"Though I walk through the valley of death, I fear no evil."

FFL_ Rawicki @Rawicki17
02 April, 04:09
no problem 👊

02 April, 05:02
In response FFL_ Rawicki to his Publication
That's the spirit! 😎🔥

Blinky Blinx donated @Blinkyblinx
01 April, 10:34
On my own no, I am scared of heights 🙈
But..depends on what’s on the other side , could Change my mind!

Mama Tee donated @MamaT
01 April, 09:10
YES

01 April, 09:17
In response Mama Tee to her Publication
💚

Ken Ziegenfus @Woken67
01 April, 08:55
If I knew Anon Island was on the other side? You betcha! 🙏🏻