STR1KER W0LF1E @STR1KER
SUPER BOWL 55 DECODE:
1) So - I did a thing. I went thru the ENTIRE SBLV 1/2time show bit by bit and did a decode. Thing is, *MOST* people thought they saw a "Satanic Ritual", because that's what they're USED to seeing at these events and award shows. People will ALWAYS "SEE" what they *THINK* they're SUPPOSED to see.
This was ANYTHING BUT... I have to do this in graphic panels, so it can xfer to multiple platforms...
05:39 PM - Feb 08, 2021
Only people mentioned by STR1KER in this post can reply
Beach Cat1 @Beachcat1
08 February, 10:25
In response STR1KER W0LF1E to her Publication
Well done.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Beverly Chase @Bachase4
08 February, 10:14
Thats exactly what i said genis Dressed like MJ

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Beverly Chase @Bachase4
08 February, 10:14
Thats exactly what i said genis Dressed like MJ

Jessica King-Stringer @NOwON
08 February, 09:59
well they did say it was biblical...😬 Now how it was biblical?...that's up to everybody's own opinions and discernment.
#Archangel #illuMANnatE #DroidsRus

M and M Peanuts @MrsC
08 February, 07:53
Have you seen the movie "US". Watch it. Need I say more.
👇👇👇👇👇👇👇

https://youtu.be/29YDqiuya...

Beverly Chase @Bachase4
08 February, 10:19
In response M and M Peanuts to her Publication
wow! freacky!

Outlaw Marine @Outlaw_Marine
08 February, 06:56
my gut says this is an accurate decode. my gut has kept me alive thru war, 4x. you do the math.

STR1KER W0LF1E @STR1KER
08 February, 07:20
In response Outlaw Marine to his Publication
Thank you, Sir!! :)

Mom Of2 @Donnathemomof2
08 February, 06:45
great job!!!

STR1KER W0LF1E @STR1KER
08 February, 05:41
2) The graphics follow the VIDEO TIMELINE. So that you can see EACH section as it happens w/ the corresponding section of text.

STR1KER W0LF1E @STR1KER
08 February, 05:43
3) Final set of graphics. This was DEFINITELY a show of someone locked in a bad situation of Evil that fought to get out of it and won in the end... This is 100% *NOT* what people THOUGHT they saw!