Patriot AztekJade @AztekJade
31 March, 10:37
The announcement of Trump's indictment initially gave me great anxiety, anger, and frustration, but I had to pray and get my focus back on God. He is the Peace of my life--the unexplainable peace that I've never found anywhere else! And believe me I've looked high and low! The Bible says it is "The peace that surpasses all understanding!" I know this to be true and I am so grateful! β™₯️ ✝️ β™₯️

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
LaLaLo 1776 @LaLaLo1776
01 April, 08:17
In response Patriot AztekJade to her Publication
Same here. I went from β€œOK this was supposed to happen”, to getting angry, to focusing my eyes on God. And as I keep my eyes fixed on Jesus Christ my Lord and Savior, all is well.

Jesus + nothing = Everything

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Patriot AztekJade @AztekJade
Yes, all is well when we trust in our Lord! I love what you wrote! Thank you! πŸ’—πŸ’—πŸ’—
06:01 PM - Apr 01, 2023
In response LaLaLo 1776 to her Publication
Only people mentioned by AztekJade in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Patriot AztekJade, click on at the bottom under it