CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
01 April, 04:36
Our local Lowes has almost no vegetable plants. It is 97% flowers in the garden center. Just a few small tomato plants and tiny $5.98 sage and cilantro and a few sweet potato plants.

I went in expecting to buy $300 of gardening supplies, but I walked out spending $0.

DS does not want us growing out own food, but I will get more seeds.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Sista Sue @SC18835410
We saved seeds from everything last year, actually been doing this for several years.
We have tomatoes, green peppers, basil, thyme, cilantro, spinach, lettuce and carrots all started indoors. Also have two English walnuts growing and waiting on the pawpaws and apricots to sprout! ๐Ÿ˜oh yeah and blueberries! Will be moving everything outside soon!!
04:44 PM - Apr 01, 2023
In response CM_ Patriot to his Publication
Only people mentioned by SC18835410 in this post can reply
CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
01 April, 08:04
In response Sista Sue to her Publication
๐Ÿ˜€sounds so awesome!

I lost a lemon tree in the hurricane last fall, but I found a new one recently for $20. It is small, but it will grow.

We just had some cucumbers germinate, and we have started some tomato plants that have a few tiny tomatoes on them, but some seeds we tried to germinate did not grow, so back to the drawing board on some of those. ๐Ÿ˜Š

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396