LightHeartAnon • LHA donated @LightHeartAnon
01 April, 03:33
Happy April Unfooled day
Happy new year ✨

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Brian Doney @BrianDoney
01 April, 05:03
In response LightHeartAnon • LHA to her Publication
I would really enjoy hanging out with this guy. We would have a lot to talk about. On many levels 💯.
Add notes to spur further thought; the Mayan calander length is 240 days.
Did earth 🌎 Change and grow periodicly like a seed?
Brian 🌞

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
LightHeartAnon • LHA @LightHeartAnon
These differences in tracking time, prove how creative we can be in taking different slices of points of reference and aligning them into a system.

https://www.britannica.com...
02:26 PM - Apr 01, 2023
In response Brian Doney to his Publication
Only people mentioned by LightHeartAnon in this post can reply
Brian Doney @BrianDoney
01 April, 05:43
Add note 📝; after some meditation and consideration? Maam, thank you for refocusing me in this arena. Yes! The similarity of this situation. And theirs 🤔 💭 All the calander swippy swaps. The missing Mayan accounted dates I had forgotten. The Aztec calander as well. Not studied anymore either, but the greening aspect of the aeon change is there.. As the biblical account of that also. I had dreams like that. 😲 wow. Cool 😊 😎!
M'Lady? Been a day of revelations on many levels for me! Wow! Thank you so very much for commenting! Hope to discuss this some more. At some other time. (Slight bow, and smile 😊 hands pressed in a mudra/in prayer ❤ 🙏 🤲)

Brian Doney @BrianDoney
01 April, 04:58
260. Thank you for correcting me! Been a while since I studied there. Thank you ❤
I am kin# 99, Blue Storm 💙 😎