Only people mentioned by LightHeartAnon in this post can reply
TexasTrumpGirl Tammi @DaughterOfGod
01 April, 11:39
In response LightHeartAnon • LHA to her Publication
🙏❤️🤗🕊️Great video. This guy is great. I love him and all of you all too. Spread the Love and share the Light.🙏❤️🤗🕊️

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
LightHeartAnon • LHA donated @LightHeartAnon
01 April, 12:01
In response TexasTrumpGirl Tammi to her Publication
I love you too & everyone here! 💓💓💓
Happy New Year!!! 🎆
⚡️🐸✨💓✨🐸⚡️

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Lori Mckeon @lorirw
01 April, 11:01
Nicely done!!

Trump Girl @DownSouthScotMichelle
01 April, 10:47
I love this guy. He radiates love and light. 😍

01 April, 02:20
In response Trump Girl to her Publication
Makes my heart sing to hear it put so well!
😍❤️🙏🏻🙌🏻 We All love, love & light.

Leah MickeyD donated @LMickeyD
01 April, 08:56
Happy New Year 💕

I Love You, LHA and Patriots !

Unconditional LOVE ... Infinite LIGHT !

01 April, 10:30
In response Leah MickeyD to her Publication
Happy New Year Leah!!!
Much love to you!!!
💗✨🎆✨💗

Dont Driink The KOOL AID -Z @DDK
01 April, 08:43
Wow who is this gentleman

Passing Notes Patriot @Dannimoon17
01 April, 06:38
So with some saying today is new years...that doesn't line up then. Wouldn't new years then be March 1 according to his theory? Just trying to make it make sense....

Dont Driink The KOOL AID -Z @DDK
01 April, 08:45
In response Passing Notes Patriot to her Publication
Listen again Nov is 9

01 April, 10:33
In response Passing Notes Patriot to her Publication
Here’s how it should look
https://anonup.com/thread/...

Common Sense Angel @lookcommonsense
01 April, 06:26

Brian Doney @BrianDoney
01 April, 05:03
I would really enjoy hanging out with this guy. We would have a lot to talk about. On many levels 💯.
Add notes to spur further thought; the Mayan calander length is 240 days.
Did earth 🌎 Change and grow periodicly like a seed?
Brian 🌞

01 April, 02:26
In response Brian Doney to his Publication
These differences in tracking time, prove how creative we can be in taking different slices of points of reference and aligning them into a system.

https://www.britannica.com...