Kim Runner donated @kimrunner
01 April, 09:20
Worth Repeating...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
judith Kennison @JudyinAmerica
01 April, 11:42
In response Kim Runner to her Publication
I just posted this. Where did this come from ? Is it truth or disinfo to throw off the patriots. Sometimes this kind of “intel” comes out and I refrain from sharing cuz I am just nervous about sharing lies

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Alexis Hightower @Lexi_Hightower
Thank you for posting this info. Many people who recognize the evil of the DS have a hard time understanding how XI could be a part of The Alliance.

It is understandable that much of these details have not been widely known to many of us.

Such a BIG Earth scenario we have been a part of! When all begins to be revealed, so many will have a lifetime of questions they will need to wrestle with, for their own sanity's sake. Mainly: "How could I have been this deceived?!"

God bless! .
02:00 PM - Apr 01, 2023
In response judith Kennison to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Lexi_Hightower in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Alexis Hightower, click on at the bottom under it