Only people mentioned by kimrunner in this post can reply
Stoic Way @waylongway
01 April, 10:19
In response Kim Runner to her Publication
The numbers tell you who's who.....

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Cindy Brauneker @CJGrandma
01 April, 05:44
Agree.... 👍

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
ulster82 @ulster82
01 April, 04:10
Great post

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
01 April, 03:20
This has been done to us by both sides!
ALWAYS FOLLOW YOUR CONNECTION TO God no matter WHO is telking you shit!!!

Just like the flat Earth scenario.
Nana fell into the category of I dont give a shit one way or the other unless it affects our now or the plan forward to take back our planet!
Some still believe it!
Some still deny it!

Further test for ya>
Juan has told ya that the Earth is round in 3D and flat in 4D!

Angela Copeland @Angela111117
01 April, 02:13
True true!! The most important thing we should be doing now, learning to hear from/feel your own intuition and allowing it to guide. People know it but are they doing it?

Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! @Patriot63
01 April, 01:54
Was going thru old screenshots, something you had recommended...couldn't believe how many I had! Came across this one which I thought was similar to what you wrote.

The 2nd one I found too. Cute LOL. Can't remember the date on it but kept it.

As always, thanks for your daily positivity & encouragement 😍

Kim Runner donated @kimrunner
01 April, 02:01
In response Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! to her Publication
:)

Alexis Hightower @Lexi_Hightower
01 April, 02:05
In response Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! to her Publication
Love this, Mary! Thanks for posting it!

Lion Hart @Lion_Hart
01 April, 12:15
This brings me back to the KISS rule
*Some reasons why I unplug and try not to be serious for part of the day

What is natural vs unnatural
What flows vs does not flow
What is a simple explanation vs something drawn out or overly fanciful

Does it cause one to go into to many rabbit holes looking for a solution or not
Are we dealing with the telephone game?

judith Kennison @JudyinAmerica
01 April, 11:42
I just posted this. Where did this come from ? Is it truth or disinfo to throw off the patriots. Sometimes this kind of “intel” comes out and I refrain from sharing cuz I am just nervous about sharing lies

Alexis Hightower @Lexi_Hightower
01 April, 02:00
In response judith Kennison to her Publication
Thank you for posting this info. Many people who recognize the evil of the DS have a hard time understanding how XI could be a part of The Alliance.

It is understandable that much of these details have not been widely known to many of us.

Such a BIG Earth scenario we have been a part of! When all begins to be revealed, so many will have a lifetime of questions they will need to wrestle with, for their own sanity's sake. Mainly: "How could I have been this deceived?!"

God bless! .

Dont Driink The KOOL AID -Z @DDK
01 April, 11:25

Carol Roberts @InHisHolyName
01 April, 09:47
The Lord will give us discernment. If we are confused, fearful, wondering, etc. a simple prayer asking God to reveal the truth is a powerful way to stay connected to our Source of Truth; and to rest in knowing God has said He would lead us to Truth and understanding. Trust in the Lord. 😇

Davy Crocket @Davicrockerbeez
01 April, 09:22
Kek