JFK Jr Fan @JFKJrFan
31 March, 07:22
You patriots that are in the line of these supercell systems need to pay very close attention tonight.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Craig Robert Steele @QuantumChristian2022
31 March, 08:51
In response JFK Jr Fan to his Publication
That would be Us. Lin, Her Almost 100 Year Old Mother and I are in the Basement here in Janesville, Wisconsin. Please Pray for Us.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
We Are Okay! The Storm Passed without Major Damage.

Thank Q for the Repost

I LOVE You All Very Much, Whoever You Are!

We Are One Body In This One Lord!
One Bread One Body. - YouTube

One Bread One BodyOne bread, one body, One Lord of all,One cup of blessing which we bless.And we, though many, throughout the earth,We are one body in this o...

12:27 AM - Apr 01, 2023
In response Craig Robert Steele to his Publication
Only people mentioned by QuantumChristian2022 in this post can reply
Jane Doe✔️ @Janedoe17
01 April, 12:58
Yes Lord!

Rae Rae donated @JujuPatriot71
01 April, 12:30
My family lives just north of Milwaukee - was there any areas affected? So glad you are ok and all is fine in your area!

01 April, 12:33
In response Rae Rae to her Publication
I'm not sure about Milwaukee. We live in south central Wisconsin, about 45 Miles South of Madison and 10 Miles North of the Illinois Border.
No Wind or Hail Damage. My Sister in Centerville, Iowa had Hail the Size of a Small Fist. The Largest Hail she's ever seen in her 74 Years