JFK Jr Fan @JFKJrFan
You patriots that are in the line of these supercell systems need to pay very close attention tonight.
07:22 PM - Mar 31, 2023
Only people mentioned by JFKJrFan in this post can reply
AcuLight Patriot @AcuLight
31 March, 09:33
In response JFK Jr Fan to his Publication
Finished up on #ThePeoplesBridge just before the rain started.

https://anonup.com/thread/...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
JFK Jr Fan @JFKJrFan
01 April, 12:16
In response AcuLight Patriot to her Publication
Timely.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
LightAngel9 ... @lightangel9
31 March, 09:10
Why are the bad guys still able to mess with the weather? Can't they be shut down in some way by the white hats? I do not understand why they have control to manipulate the weather........

JFK Jr Fan @JFKJrFan
01 April, 12:15
In response LightAngel9 ... to her Publication
It's very unsettling but I'm afraid that these questions are above my pay grade.

Craig Robert Steele @QuantumChristian2022
31 March, 08:51
That would be Us. Lin, Her Almost 100 Year Old Mother and I are in the Basement here in Janesville, Wisconsin. Please Pray for Us.

Ville Pätiälä @VilleP
01 April, 01:38
In response Craig Robert Steele to his Publication
Prayers for the people in harms way 🙏🙏🙏 May God give them strenght to go through this 💖💖💖✨✨✨ Sending Love and Light 💖💖💖✨✨✨

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
01 April, 06:55
In response Craig Robert Steele to his Publication
Hope you made it all ok!

PATRIOT-ON-FIRE #NCSWIC @PATRIOT_ON_FIRE
31 March, 07:58
Wind blowing like crazy here.

Not Important @Notimportant
31 March, 07:45
Let's all put our energy into dissipating & breaking up these storms!!! ASAP!!!
I'm throwing lightinto them to break them up & breath wind to dissipate all storm to NOT CAUSE HARM TO HUMANITY! We do NOT CONSENT! & iridescent PROTECTION BUBBLES AROUND ALL ✨☀️

Take that fake weather ...
🔥🔥🔥🎺💨💨💨💨💨💨💨

J J Larr @3JJL
31 March, 07:51

Notice: Undefined variable: text_temp in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 175
💖🙏🙏🙏💖

BigRed Quest @BigRedQuest
31 March, 07:41
My Uncle drives a truck up and down that whole area, I hope he's hunkered down somewhere

The Real Me @TheRealMe
31 March, 07:58
In response BigRed Quest to her Publication
My husband also drives and is on his way back from Michigan to NC. I’m trying not to worry.

The Real Me @TheRealMe
31 March, 08:00
In response BigRed Quest to her Publication
Omg, I just heard from him and he will be home in an hour. Praise God!

Former [Corn Pop] Farmer @Corstruction
31 March, 07:36
It's about 1/2 hour away from me....

I just hope that there are no tornados. Everything else we can deal with but tornados so close to Lake Michigan are really brutal!

J J Larr @3JJL
31 March, 07:55
In response Former [Corn Pop] Farmer to her Publication
💖🙏🙏🙏💖

Aunt Ro# @AuntRo
31 March, 07:36
Fast moving storm with hail in Illinois

JFK Jr Fan @JFKJrFan
31 March, 07:52
In response Aunt Ro# to her Publication
Illinois is not out of the woods yet. Prayers sent.

J J Larr @3JJL
31 March, 07:54
In response Aunt Ro# to her Publication
💖🙏🙏🙏💖

Young@❤️ 123 @YoungatHeart
31 March, 07:33

Young@❤️ 123 @YoungatHeart
31 March, 07:29
We are under attack. The Storm is here. God has spoken. Pray Patriots. 🙏🏻

J J Larr @3JJL
31 March, 07:56
In response Young@❤️ 123 to her Publication
💖🙏🙏🙏💖

Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
31 March, 07:25
If everybody was not a bunch of pussies, they wouldn't still be doing that.