Every Time @soTELLme533
IRONIC THAT THEY TRY TO GET HIM ON FINANCIAL 'CRIMES'
HE DONATED HIS SALARY AND WORKED FOR FREE
10:20 PM - Mar 31, 2023
Only people mentioned by soTELLme533 in this post can reply
Darlene Sully @JDSully
21 April, 10:58
In response Every Time to her Publication
I do believe President Trump did have to take a small salary, but he did donate all of it to certain charities in the US. I heard There was a ruling that he couldn't get past, regarding the Presidency position regarding earning a salary, but he certainly was open and worked for the People.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
arba happihr @arba
18 April, 03:10
First Honest human CIC ever on earth, Donald John Trump!
I heard Earth will have a new name
Terra
Earth has a bad vibe
so a new vibe Terra
HAve you heard this?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Every Time @soTELLme533
18 April, 07:29
In response arba happihr to her Publication
I haven't heard about a new name for earth. But think you're right about Trump.

J.J. Jameson @jjj
01 April, 05:46
He didn't work for free.
He used his presidency to enrich himself.
He booked his security detail and entourage into his own hotels at a 5x markup for four years.
He flew golfing with AFO costing the tax payer millions more than his salary would have.
He went full nepotism and got his wholly unqualified family jobs at the white house and security clearances that were way above their head.
He pardoned well over a hundred convicted criminals, because they had ties to him or his friends.
He helped Kushner make a 2 billion deal with the Saudis.
His daughter got 41 patents fast-tracked in China after he was elected.

If you think Trump has sacrificed anything at all, it is because that is what you want to see.