Ghost Ezra @GhostEzra
08 February, 12:33
The question isn't if justice will be served. It's being served. Rather, the question is when will the reveal of that justice be revealed. The problem with prolonging the reveal to wake up the masses is, at some point you run the risk of a civil war/rebellion. People will never accept Bidan as President. It's a fine line to walk. Just remember you were promised a dark winter. Not a dark spring. A quiet Potus Trump is out of his character. You don't go yelling we won the best is yet to come, unless you are busy behind the scenes with a masterplan.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Julie Hirsh @Henevercalls
08 February, 05:09
In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication
im not here to mince words. I WAS FED UP years ago. Ezra we were told trust the plan since 2017. weve been waiting 4 years for justice. Most of us know and have been waiting for justice since 9/11. Even more of us since JFK was murdered. I HAVE FAITH IN GOD. I HAVE PUT FAITH INTO TRUMP AND INTO YOUR WORDS TOO E.
We are patiently waiting while everything falls to shit. There will be no civil war as there are all pussy men nowadays. IT LOOKS LIKE EVERYONE VACATIONING IN FLORIDA saying fuck it to me. Trump,Flynn and McEnany. I keep praying to God and our job is to defend The Lord and truth.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Only people mentioned by TxPatriot4 in this post can reply
Julie Hirsh @Henevercalls
08 February, 05:30
In response Texas Girl to her Publication
I do believe its happening. I have hope still but this is hard to do daily. I feel like Im cheating on someone or being shady at this point. alot of people are really dumbed down. They dont understand basic stuff and now they have to comprehend all this big stuff. My mom loves to live in her lie of a life. she is clueless that the pillow guy is trying to awake the masses. shes like what pillow guy? I mean theyll never wake up they are so brain dead.