Ghost Ezra @GhostEzra
The question isn't if justice will be served. It's being served. Rather, the question is when will the reveal of that justice be revealed. The problem with prolonging the reveal to wake up the masses is, at some point you run the risk of a civil war/rebellion. People will never accept Bidan as President. It's a fine line to walk. Just remember you were promised a dark winter. Not a dark spring. A quiet Potus Trump is out of his character. You don't go yelling we won the best is yet to come, unless you are busy behind the scenes with a masterplan.
12:33 PM - Feb 08, 2021
Only people mentioned by GhostEzra in this post can reply
newbeginnings164 Discrete @newbeginnings164
09 February, 09:40
In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
09 February, 09:39
#vatican #jesuits

AGENDA #2030

SEAL OF APPROVAL

VATICAN #GodWins

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
09 February, 09:37

09 February, 09:40
In response newbeginnings164 Discrete to his Publication
PROBLEM ?

09 February, 09:35
#wwg1wga
#MAGA
#TheGreatAwakening
#GodWins
#Nothingcanstopwhatiscoming
#thestormisuponus

SUPER SUPER SUPER

LOGIC.
NOBODY COULD DENY IT

I #TOLD YOU SO

#ROMA - #jesuits KNOW BEST 😁

#TWO #POPES #vatican #jesuits SYSTEM WORKS

THOUSAND OF YEARS OF EXPERIENCE CANT BE WRONG, SON 😁

Patricia Baxter @Baxter17
09 February, 03:20
I see the movie clearly but my pain comes from all those getting Gates evil vacinne and knowing from scientists and doctors what this will do to people.

09 February, 09:47
In response Patricia Baxter to her Publication
#genocide

BOTH SIDES AGREE IN THIS

PLAIN SIMPLE

THE DELAY IT IN ORDER TO SPEAD THE DEAD

AN THE BLAME THE BLACK POPE

#Biden AND ALL THE BLACK HATS

WHEN WHITE HATS AGREE THE SAME, ONLY THAT UNDER

MIND CONTROLLED ARGUMENTS

Julie Hirsh @Henevercalls
09 February, 02:33

Truth Hunter @Silverado7Oro
09 February, 01:32
The way I also see this situation right now, but am thinking
we all will be outwitted by coming happenings

Barbara wheeler @Bethere2help
09 February, 12:21
Spring is six weeks off yet, March 20th

Linda Campbell @ForTrumpalways
09 February, 12:15
Yes there is only so long they will wait before there will be a rebellion.

Jean Anne @JeanAnne17
09 February, 12:00
walking a thin line.....🤯🤯🤯🤯🥶🥶🥶🥶

Staci Metts @RayTyson7
08 February, 11:52
I think the kids are most important so maybe between super bowl being huge human trafficking day there was still some stuff being finshed regarding that. Im also going to go out there and say i believe there is a supernatural spiritual battle going on that we cant see or possibly understand. Giving a deeper meaning from dark to light. So as i feel we will keep moving towards the light picking up speed as we go because its says the end will be quick. i think we should all pray God spreads a supernatural peace over us till it can be sorted through and explained so we can avoid civil unrest.

Michele Jeanne @MicheleJeanne
08 February, 11:51
The good part is, they're still rounding up human traffickers everywhere. Quiet but steady news, mostly in local news reports or occasionally on FBI announcements. So lots of dirt being cleaned up, even if the big names aren't revealed yet. Bravo.

Had expected more movement on declas, at least for the oldest stories. Trump won't be back until that's largely released, if I understood correctly.

I do appreciate that things are happening even now, but news coverage is so limited, it's frustrating. Especially international news, which we have to really dig for.

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
08 February, 11:46
You - Nana
same thoughts
Some will cave in too tho and give up if it takes much longer.
Momentum in numbers lost.
Most of what is left are comatos it will take in your face to move them I think.

Erica Swenson Elliott @eelliott001
08 February, 11:27
staying quiet is definitely NOT HIS character - they should be scared is all I can say. I graduated high school in Philly in 1985- and he hasnt been quiet since then:)

Just Jesus @JesusKeepYou
08 February, 11:22
Did you see Brigitte Gabriel's post that Rudy G shared today?

QsAnon Ginger777 @QsAnonGinger777
08 February, 11:17
I love reading your thoughts/truths!
🙏🇺🇸💥💚

Amy Randy @VanDee
08 February, 11:13
Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaass!!!!!

MellyQMel WWG1WGA @MellyQMel
08 February, 10:39
There comes a time when enough is ENOUGH!!! Those people are going to take advantage of any oppritunity they can. Waking isnt going to stop them. They dont care!! We just need to DO IT and let the military handle those clowns!! The sleeping sheep will awake! Enough people have lost their life -the ones that are trying to do right!! NO MORE!!! It needs to go done SOON or us good folks are going to step in and plan a coup on them!!

Deus Omnipotens @Veritas159
08 February, 06:55
SPIRITUALLY & COGNITIVELY I KNOW THIS: GOD'S plan is actively being executed by His warriors. They are working in union with God to usher in a period of grace NEVER experienced before upon Earth. These warriors are the best cybersecurity analysts in the world and our superlative military selflessly protecting citizenry. ASK God to confirm this truth and quietly listen to His, YES.

The Deflationist @TheDeflationist
08 February, 06:07
does Bidan mean something in chinese as opposed to Biden?

i wish Matty was around to translate.

Claire Elaine @blessedmimiX5
08 February, 11:19
In response The Deflationist to his Publication
Biden = real Joe Biden, but he's gone
Bidan = fake Joe, actor playing a role
;)

Willow My dogo @Willow5
09 February, 02:41
In response The Deflationist to his Publication
does bi dan= bye dan as in dan s? He wont be playing the thief anylonger??

Divine Dirtclod donated @Divinedirtclod
08 February, 05:59
Ghost, you are 100% correct....as usual...

/Salute

Sherry Slape @sslape
08 February, 05:57
None of this waiting is waking up anyone. They are not being given the same information we are. They are still out there stupid as ever and the longer we wait the worse this is gonna get. They MUST have all the evidence they need and they need to act on it now. All the work we all have done over the last 5 years will all be lost and is lost until the whole damn world see it happening. Even me, i see the dots, i see the smallest of things happening but that aint enough. It needs to get big real quick. It needs to stop dragging on and on and on.

Cindy George @Cgeorgerun
08 February, 05:40
Spring will be here soon and we will start anew.

karen hennigar @zeffwood
08 February, 05:33
Either you Trust The Plan or you don't. That 60/40% publicly known Q post was a clue that not everything will be as it seems ✌

JustFor Thought @JustForThought
08 February, 05:25
From those retired military I know...your statement is right on.

Martin Geddes donated @martingeddes
08 February, 05:23
Eventually it costs the health and sanity of the anons to "hold the line". It's a multi-way trade-off of who "takes the hit" (anons, MIL, soon-to-be-awake, never-awake) and the size of the ruin risk (civil war, economic or social collapse). But you know that equisitely already.

Now at least I know how much war sucks.

1776 ... @IGG1776
08 February, 05:27
In response Martin Geddes to his Publication
Comes down to "is it worth the fight" this is. 👊🇺🇸

Anna Summers @BeautifulLife
08 February, 05:56
In response Martin Geddes to his Publication
Thank you Martin

Julie Hirsh @Henevercalls
08 February, 05:09
im not here to mince words. I WAS FED UP years ago. Ezra we were told trust the plan since 2017. weve been waiting 4 years for justice. Most of us know and have been waiting for justice since 9/11. Even more of us since JFK was murdered. I HAVE FAITH IN GOD. I HAVE PUT FAITH INTO TRUMP AND INTO YOUR WORDS TOO E.
We are patiently waiting while everything falls to shit. There will be no civil war as there are all pussy men nowadays. IT LOOKS LIKE EVERYONE VACATIONING IN FLORIDA saying fuck it to me. Trump,Flynn and McEnany. I keep praying to God and our job is to defend The Lord and truth.

Texas Girl @TxPatriot4
08 February, 05:25
In response Julie Hirsh to her Publication
Thank You, I agree.

SHANE ARDOIN @PopsMachineShane
09 February, 02:00
In response Julie Hirsh to her Publication
@henevercalls @ghostezra Did you miss the declassified documents concerning convictions of 9/11/01 conspirators?
Every ONE of them sentenced to public executions.
Surely it was recorded. It's like I mentioned before either here or on GAB, with the shear volume of death deserving fools, it would make sense that everything would be recorded and broadcast to the masses all at once. The most pertinent points need only be shown. We would be watching a yearlong or more recording if all 200,000 sealed indictments result in convictions, and subsequent sentencing.
I imagine rapidfire for each inmat

Ghost in the Kachime @Kristamatic
08 February, 04:43
i believe this, but none of my people do, and I swear Ezra sir, the breaking point is nearly there. People I know are making plans in their heads for watering the tree, if you catch my drift, even though I keep telling them thats exactly what the bad guys want. They arent going to wait forever.

Stereo Realist @Stereorealist
08 February, 03:11
I keep thinking about that gaddamed fence. Did Nancy put it up? To keep out who, exactly? The troops are on the inside, and it is too flimsy to hold up to a real serious armed assault.
or is this a pen for holding them in?

Generica Persona - ONE VOICE donated @akalaurel
08 February, 03:07
Aye Aye Captain.
TRUST TRUMP is easy ... tempering our own emotions, not as simple, but if we pray and ask for guidance, with quiet meditaion to resolve each hour of each day ... we will be a better partner for our President ... KEEP THE FAITH and help encourage each other, that's what we do today, tomorrow and the next day. OK?
STAY STRONG!