JFK Jr Fan @JFKJrFan
31 March, 07:22
You patriots that are in the line of these supercell systems need to pay very close attention tonight.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
BigRed Quest @BigRedQuest
My Uncle drives a truck up and down that whole area, I hope he's hunkered down somewhere
07:41 PM - Mar 31, 2023
In response JFK Jr Fan to his Publication
Only people mentioned by BigRedQuest in this post can reply
The Real Me @TheRealMe
31 March, 08:00
In response BigRed Quest to her Publication
Omg, I just heard from him and he will be home in an hour. Praise God!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
The Real Me @TheRealMe
31 March, 07:58
My husband also drives and is on his way back from Michigan to NC. I’m trying not to worry.

J J Larr @3JJL
31 March, 07:50
💖🙏🙏🙏💖

BigRed Quest @BigRedQuest
31 March, 07:54
In response J J Larr to her Publication
Thank you, he just responded that he made it home. He told me he's good and put the car keys are in the frig b/c the storm is coming.