Patty Malek @patty888
19 Tornado Warns now....
If you are in Texas, Arkansas, Iowa, Western Tennessee, Illinois, Indiana...

you need to be watching Ryan Hall on YouTube.

One of the biggest storm systems/tornado outbreaks the US has ever experienced is happening RIGHT NOW.

https://www.youtube.com/wa...
05:59 PM - Mar 31, 2023
Only people mentioned by patty888 in this post can reply
Brandy Molina @bmolina0003
01 April, 07:01
In response Patty Malek to her Publication
Our skies have been riddled with chemtrails for the past 30 days. Every day, dozens of those chemtrails overhead. Our allergies have been activated like never before. People are acting more aggressive and anxious. These storms are geo-engineered - IMHO.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Victor This Guy @This_guy
31 March, 11:58
The storm is upon us...my fellow Americans. 🙏☝️
Godspeed. 🤍🏁🤍

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Ken Ziegenfus @Woken67
31 March, 08:07
Praying for everyone! 🙏🏻✨❤️

Sarah Jones @MsSarah
31 March, 08:05
We just barely dodged a tornado in my town. I'm in Central Illinois. One hit in a town 7 miles west of us. Don't have a lot of details about it yet. But Reed Timmer was following it on youtube. Only thing I know is one of the weather spotters stopped at a house that was flattened and was able to get an elderly lady out safely.

Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! @Patriot63
31 March, 07:06
I have family in IN & TN 🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻

Amy Grahm @Amyl123
31 March, 06:46
He's been warning us all week Patriots be safe 🙏 💙 Cow's were laying down = The storm is coming 🙏

Awake Now @Awakenow
31 March, 06:09
I am. Thank you for sharing!

Andrea COLEMAN @AndieJJ
31 March, 06:35
In response Awake Now to her Publication
Praying for your safety.