Laurie Sunshine @HeavenlySunshine2022
From Pepe Deluxe on TG

Conspiracy theorists were right about the vaccines, the plandemic, lockdowns, Ivermectin, useless face masks, Twitter censorship, Epstein Island, Ukraine, the attacks on our children, RussiaGate, Pedowood, and the abnormal size of Schiff's face.
Is there one single thing the mainstream media has been right about that "Conspiracy theorists" haven't been, because it looks like we were right about everything and we were months, even years, ahead of the news?
04:06 PM - Mar 31, 2023
Only people mentioned by HeavenlySunshine2022 in this post can reply
Victor This Guy @This_guy
04 April, 12:44
In response Laurie Sunshine to her Publication
Hi lil miss Sunshine...I wanted to share with u...my music has reached Porto Alegre, Brazil. This past week: Ukraine, Germany, Columbia and Brazil. I'm hoping for Australia and Japan...but Brazil was a HUGE hope for me! I'm excited!!! U rock my dear!!! Thank u! 🥲🤍🏁🤍

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Laurie Sunshine @HeavenlySunshine2022
04 April, 10:55
In response Victor This Guy to his Publication
Good morning, my precious, friend......congratulations.....I'm so excited for you ...I'm on the front row cheering for you ;)))

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396