"This is complete fucking bullshit!"

How funny would that be?

I love Lin.
05:21 PM - Feb 08, 2021
Only people mentioned by doqholliday in this post can reply
Mine ThreeX @Mine3x
09 February, 08:05
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
He might THINK IT but He would Never Say That!!! LOL WE LOVE LIN TOO!!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Marianne COWGER @mcowgerFL
09 February, 07:04
Wood will never use the "F" word. True Christians have other verbal means of expressing anger.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Nede Catherine @EdenZed
09 February, 07:03
ben qu'il le dise 😎🖖

American Girl @Americangirl
09 February, 07:01

Dennis Huff @Katsden56
08 February, 11:30
lin is a hero to all of us .

Kheri Lin donated @KheriLin
08 February, 10:56
1111 timestamp. This is complete fucking bullshit equals coronavirus in gematria.

Have Faith @rAnnbci
08 February, 10:36

Jean Anne @JeanAnne17
08 February, 10:34
So happy to welcome Lin to South Carolina!❤️❤️🔥🔥🇺🇸🇺🇸

slick roq @slickroQ
08 February, 10:31
He would then say, "I remain imperfect."

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
08 February, 10:29
Well 18 again, here
He is a hero!
God's warrior!

Divine Dirtclod donated @Divinedirtclod
08 February, 09:11
I would literally laugh so hard I'd piddle.

Chuck Armstrong @PatrioticDuty
08 February, 08:10

Chuck Armstrong @PatrioticDuty
08 February, 08:10
Doq... Its Close! LOL
Now wait a gosh darn minute.

First, Georgia Secretary of State Brad Raffensperger threatens to investigate me under a false claim that I was not a resident of Georgia in November of 2020.

Now Brad tells Reuters he has opened an investigation of President Donald Trump because of the President’s legitimate attempt to reverse the state’s fraudulent 2020 election results.

Okay. Every investigation should be a two-way street. It is time to have federal authorities conduct a thorough investigation of Brad and his son, Kyle Raffensperger, and their connections to Tend

Praying Patriot Mom - UM ☀️ donated @PrayingPatriotMom
08 February, 07:32
yes!! Because it is :). Gosh, I love Lin. His faith and fearlessness is so encouraging and calming.
#GodBlessLinWood

Rebecca Little @Rablittle
08 February, 06:59
Thank you so much! That made me laugh out loud! I'm barely hanging on today. some dsys seem hopeless in convincing family. I needed that.

Elena Iove @Camberu71
08 February, 05:56
I have a 82 years old friend and she does not use a computer, watches the MSM(in Canada) and gets frustrated although, she doesn't understand everything as English is her second language. But, ever since I started to follow the events of the plandemic and I told her about the different things I see and hear online, she calls me every day to update her! And, when I think about so many other people much younger that don't seem to realize what is going on in the world, I am so proud of her!

Elena Iove @Camberu71
08 February, 05:52
I believe, every patriot loves Lin! He is telling things just as they are and, just like President Trump! God bless all patriots!

Chris Hoff @Elmstreet
08 February, 05:43
We all love Lin Wood and his courage, integrity, and expertise.

Jane Doe✔️ @Janedoe17
08 February, 05:41
all i ant is for this shitshow to get real. wake everyone the F UP!!!

Diane Mckinney @diane4freedom
08 February, 05:35
Then make it go viral...thinking Goodyear impact viral👍😁

Brain Food @Brainfood
08 February, 05:31
Yes! Lin Wood is awesome!

Murray Frogbard @Frogbard
08 February, 05:26
And then immediately following, say, "I am imperfect. But I speak TRUTH." Lin is muh modern Patrick Henry.

Jim Rogowski @Rogo0077
08 February, 05:25
Actually, it's refreshing to hear somebody like Mr. Wood refrain from the temptation to :*^¥€€_-**$@! Sometimes save that talk for action!

Hidden Knowledge @HiddenKnolwedge
08 February, 05:23
China wants your DNA and this is why...

View this video here: https://www.youtube.com/wa...