Julie Casey @Trump2023
I sent a post about Nesara so excited not one Like, When are you people gonna start getting excited about the future ?
10:00 PM - Mar 30, 2023
Only people mentioned by Trump2023 in this post can reply
Daughter Of The King @RRLeath
31 March, 04:07
In response Julie Casey to her Publication
I was so excited 3-4 years ago when I first learned of it. But there has been so many naysayers since then I don't know what to believe. Charlie Ward talks about it but everyone dismissed him as a grifter a long time ago. I sure hope and pray it is true! We are waiting and praying for everything or just to see anything that will wake up the sheep.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Wethe People-UltraMAGA @StormWatcher_17
31 March, 03:55
πŸ‘Šβ€οΈπŸ•ŠοΈπŸŒŽπŸ™πŸΈπŸŽ‰I'm excited af and throwin positive vibes like a flamethrower of love. I've had years of dreaming/seeing a world without [them]. Been manifesting a beautiful bright world for all good souls for far too long and very very excited to be here to witness it. The best is truly yet to come. I see it, I feel it, and I'm willing it in to existence.. It's Habbening. 😘

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Sara Legvold @SaraOne
31 March, 03:41
😐I think most are afraid to get too excited and be let down since that has become the norm for most, myself included. I am reservedly excited. 😐

Julie Casey @Trump2023
31 March, 03:44
In response Sara Legvold to his Publication
The mind controlled of the weak never had a chance to see the truth.

Only followers of this user (QTRUMPZPUTIN) can see their posts

Kels Bels 17 @Greengrl17
30 March, 10:22
I am anxiously awaiting the new therapies and cures that have been withheld from us. Healing is desperately needed

Julie Casey @Trump2023
31 March, 03:46
In response Kels Bels 17 to her Publication
Never in the history of mankind will we be experiencing such incredible healing understandably many cannot even comprehend this at this time.

Jane Freemyer @AngelDPAquataine2821
31 March, 03:59
In response Kels Bels 17 to her Publication
I'm sure it will be fantastic when everything is released - but since 2022 you can get started healing yourself on your own.... You can get ivermectin, fenbendazole, suramin and gumspirits of turpentine without a prescription...

Here is a great site that helps during healing:

https://mineralbalance.co....

Kim V.. @KoffeeK
30 March, 10:03
It’s an incredible time to be alive!
βœ¨πŸ’•