Chris David Bell @Only1CdnPatriot
Gotta love a chick who says exactly what’s on her mind 😍🥰
09:51 PM - Mar 30, 2023
Only people mentioned by Only1CdnPatriot in this post can reply
Lori Mckeon @lorirw
31 March, 09:00
In response Chris David Bell to his Publication
Ya, what she said!!!!! And the pigs are rampant..not just Dems. Let's not forget the mfer Rhinos,, Satanists and every other POS we witnessed over the years.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Leesy Frank @LeesyFrank
31 March, 12:11

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Leesy Frank @LeesyFrank
31 March, 12:11
In response Leesy Frank to her Publication

God wins1717 @Godwins1717
31 March, 12:07
Bravo .

Erin Smith @ErinLeigh
30 March, 11:44
That's some shit that would come outta my mouth 🤣

31 March, 12:07
In response Erin Smith to her Publication

Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! @Patriot63
30 March, 10:10
I can swear & have a potty mouth like any sailor too🤣
In the Navy 👊⚓️

30 March, 10:15
In response Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! to her Publication
Is it possible to have 777 Angels all exactly the same?? 🥸

Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! @Patriot63
30 March, 10:03
War Nurse

30 March, 10:05
In response Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! to her Publication
She checks all the boxes….economics smart, military intel, says it like it is, a dragon breathing mouth…I think I’m in LOVE