Doq Holliday @doqholliday
30 March, 12:38
Happy New Year’s Eve Eve Patriots

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Susan Evasovic @51Rocket
30 March, 07:30
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
Happy New Year's Eve!!! 🎉

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Craig Robert Steele @QuantumChristian2022
SPIRITUAL DEMOCRACY, THE GREAT AWAKENING. AND THE PERSONAL AND PLANETARY BODY OF CHRIST

Democracy in the Form of a Constitutional Process is a Holo-Fractal Process through which the Fully Sovereign, Individuated Self, Rooted in the Zero Point of the Quantum Singularity becomes a Living Embodiment of Love Itself and Uses the Freedom and Natural Abundance of that State of Being to become a Spiritual Catalyst through which others can also Realize that State Within their Own Hearts and come together to Co-Create a New Whirled Order based upon the Recognition and Conscious Celebration of the Universal Spirit of the Quantum Christ in Themselves, One Another and All of Creation!

It's My Birthday and the Beginning of the Rebirth and Resurrection of the Republic on a Personal, National and Planetary Basis!!!!!

https://www.goodreads.com/...
08:38 PM - Mar 30, 2023
In response Susan Evasovic to her Publication
Only people mentioned by QuantumChristian2022 in this post can reply
Susan Evasovic @51Rocket
30 March, 11:32
In response Craig Robert Steele to his Publication
Well, Happy Birthday, hope you had a great day!! Thank you for the reading suggestion, I have ordered a copy. I must tell you I enjoy your posts. I find them thought provoking, didn't major in physics, but welcome all of the interesting aspects of knowledge from the best people here. Once again, thank you.

Craig Robert Steele @QuantumChristian2022
31 March, 12:30
In response Susan Evasovic to her Publication
THANK Q. I Didn't Major in Physics Either. I have a Bachelor of Arts Degree in Philosophy and Religion and a B.A in Natural Science (Interpretive Naturalist Emphasis)
I have been a Life-Long Self-Directed Reader and I approached my Focus has been to Innerstand the Relationship between the Mystical Experience of God as Demonstrated by the Spiritual Avatars of All Religions and Especially Jesus; the Relationship between their Individual and Collective Experience and the view of the Universe presented by Quantum Physics.
i, Personally, do not Understand the Complex Mathematics involved in Quantum Theory, but I Do Understand it within the Context of the Sacred Geometry of Metatron's Cube which is the basis of the Light Body of Jesus' Transfiguration and Resurrection.