Ghost Ezra @GhostEzra
08 February, 05:05
I'm sad we aren't above 9 on the pissed level. Where's everyone's pissed level today?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jim Rogowski @Rogo0077
I guess people don't get out and talk to the normies like I do then! Most aren't even aware of topical subjects.
05:09 PM - Feb 08, 2021
In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Rogo0077 in this post can reply
Awakening Light @AwakeningLight
08 February, 05:16
In response Jim Rogowski to his Publication
I agree. If 80% are supposedly awake, and 20% are asleep, why does it seems like 90% of those around me (family, friends, and co-workers) are asleep?🤔

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jim Rogowski @Rogo0077
08 February, 05:18
In response Awakening Light to his Publication
In my opinion, even though there's a large percentage that are awake they are either late to the game, to consumed what they think is important, don't understand why all the wrongs need to be righted and how important it is to our lives.

Jean Hercegova @Jeanmarie1
08 February, 05:21
In response Awakening Light to his Publication
lotta fudged numbers on EVERYTHING! Greatest deception in history we're living through. The biggest will be the deception of the antichrist..at least that one Jesus says if we keep our eyes on Him, we won't be fooled.