I am Keri @Lionessheart
Anyone have any advice on how to tell a 3yo about death????? He lost his mom and 13 yo sister in a car wreck and is asking to talk to them
Thank you fam 💖
10:54 AM - Mar 30, 2023
Only people mentioned by Lionessheart in this post can reply
Laurie Sunshine @HeavenlySunshine2022
30 March, 11:39
In response I am Keri to her Publication
Praying now for this 3 yr. old and that God gives you the words ;)))

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
I am Keri @Lionessheart
30 March, 07:11
In response Laurie Sunshine to her Publication
Thank you Sunshine ❤️

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
TRU DEE @TRUDEE
30 March, 11:11
Aww, so tragic. Sorry to hear this. I would suggest getting down eye level, and sitting down. Hold the child's hands when you explain it. They went bye-bye to Heaven to be with God. They were in the car and the car crashed and they went bye-bye. They loved you very much, and you'll never be alone because they're now in your heart.
Good luck, and God bless.💗

I am Keri @Lionessheart
30 March, 07:11
In response TRU DEE to her Publication
Thank you I will pass this along to the family. ❤️

Pray 4 Good @RedHotDot
30 March, 11:04 (E)
I guess that would depend on the child not sure anyone can help here so many factors it has to be your call
The way u handle it will be the right way praying for the little soul U got this stay strong my friend

I am Keri @Lionessheart
30 March, 06:55
In response Pray 4 Good to her Publication
Thank you ...the family is staying together which is so helpful He definitely knows something is going on and is very bright
Prayers are much appreciated fren ❤️