Julia Bradley @JuliaB55
About the so-called 1000 dollars to be on Social Security in April ...

Some have reported it NOT showing up in pending deposits, their usual amounts showing only.

If We all got this money as reported, then many would stupidly give Biden the credit ... so I don't think we'll get anything until TRUMP is back, so next year if elections are not again overthrown. This strategy is a great way to force/stamp out the poorest levels of the population ... Also, remember they told us early on that no one dying could pass on their Nesara to anyone in a will. The White Hat eyes are on my Nesara before I even receive it! They are making rules for us to follow just like the outgoing rulers. Trump wins and all dissenting voices legislated by his Congress.

Thing is, Trump has proven he will throw us a bone, so like a good dog We wait for that bone, salivating and hoping for monetary relief that may not come in time or at all. But I continue to hope.
09:58 AM - Mar 30, 2023
Only people mentioned by JuliaB55 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Julia Bradley, click on at the bottom under it