Only people mentioned by KristinMorgan in this post can reply
Craig Robert Steele @QuantumChristian2022
29 March, 11:53
In response Captain Morgan to her Publication
We must Learn to Surrender our Fear-Based, Fight-Fight-Freeze Reptilian Survival Brain Programming and All of the Emotional and Mental Programming that is based on that Programmed FEAR.
We must Enter what Appears to the Five-Sensory Reptilian Brain to be the Darkness or Abyss but which is, PARADOXICALLY the Watery Womb of Rebirth and Resurrection.
It is through finding the courage to enter the darkness and confront our Shadow Selves, that we become Aware of the FIERY I AM THAT I AM QUANTUM PRESENCE that is the Ultimate Source of Our Personal and Planetary Being.
I KNOW this because I have Experienced BOTH the Dark Night of the Senses AND the Dark Night of the Soul in the Course of my 50 Plus Year Journey of the Heart.
I Am Here to Hold a Sacred Space for Everyone Else in my Heart and to be a Spiritual Catalyst for those who have yet to INNERSTAND this. Everything I have Posted since 2021 has been a Preparation for this Moment.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Melanie Rieger @Maudiemaye
29 March, 11:40
In response Captain Morgan to her Publication
I like this, so true.....

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396