Craig Robert Steele @QuantumChristian2022
29 March, 02:19

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Margical ONE @IAMChristlight
29 March, 03:05
In response Craig Robert Steele to his Publication
Each "life" on Earth is experienced through and as a Personality, of the Individuality of Higher Self.

As Divine, Infinite, Eternal Expressions of Source we already "exist" "everywhere" where Source, ALL, exists. There is "nowhere" we do not exist, even on Earth. From altered states of Consciousness, simply 'seen' by Focusing of Consciousness - of Mind, to an alternative aspect of Self, encompassing All.

Mind, Consciousness, Spirit is All there Is and All We Are. Earth - indeed the entire physical Universe - may be regarded metaphorically as the "Kindergarten of Life".

Only when sufficient Experience has been gained through the process of physical "incarnation", can there be a natural progression to increasingly more responsible and powerful roles within the context of the greater spheres of Life and Reality. AND Let Go of your notions of Heaven & Hell, your beLIEf in a final Judgment Day, for they will not fit with the Greater Reality that you are entering.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
29 March, 03:21
In response Margical ONE to her Publication
Great Response

THANK Q!

29 March, 03:55
💓 It is the objective and indeed destiny, whether comprehended or not, of every Human Being to "reunite" with Source, the metaphoric "Christ Mind" through the Divine process of Evolution and Perfection through the medium of Experience, this is the ultimate objective of "Life".

Your greater spiritual reality and identity were created in harmony with all others. It is only the arrogance of human presumption and the overriding presence of fear & competition that drive people away from within their true nature and purpose. But BE of good cheer, for a great Message is being sent into the world from the Creator of ALL life. Have greater confidence, for the power and presence of Knowledge is within you, and you will find its power, grace and guidance for yourself and others. You will see that you truly were created by God and sent into the world for a greater purpose, and that you have a greater destiny beyond this world, and a greater future within and beyond the boundaries of time.

29 March, 04:03
In response Margical ONE to her Publication
I AM RETURNING TO CHRIST CONSCIOUSNESS

"Jesus is the Cosmic Christ, the 'Pattern that Connects, All Atoms and All Galaxies, the Divine Pattern of Universal Love and Justice that All Creatures and All Humans Bear WITHIN Them." -Matthew Fox, THE COMING OF THE COSMIC CHRIST

"I Salute the Light in your Eyes where the Whole Universe Dwells; for when I Am in that Center Within Me and you are in that Place Within you, then We Shall Be As One." -Lakota Chief Crazy Horse

"Let this Mind Be in YOU, that was in Christ Jesus," -Philippians 2:5
I am returning to Christ Consciousness - YouTube

Patricia Cota Robles "Returning to Christ Consciousness"

29 March, 04:49
Thank you ✨💛 ✨Craig for sharing Patricia Cota- Robles video "I Am Returning to Christ Consiousness" a divine treasure, a light of God in action ...everytime i hear this message from her, i have angel bumps all over. Truth 💓A mass spiritual healing of the true Mother God returning to the earth. 🙏

Only people mentioned by QuantumChristian2022 in this post can reply
Daniel Sunday @Dan47
29 March, 10:01
😄🔥💥💗💗🙏🙏