Angels Here -Z @SirHuckleberry
wainthepain01 posted the series of Jessie Ventura.
Got an email with all the videos today from his site on Rumble.
Jesse tried to tell everyone yrs ago and no one listened.

https://rumble.com/v2f0p80...
05:22 PM - Mar 29, 2023
Only people mentioned by SirHuckleberry in this post can reply
Thorpe Over @FrogFart55
30 March, 12:37
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
I listened

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jay Bird @HawksNest3
29 March, 11:06
Jesse tried to tell people A LOT! But no one listened!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Patriot Sam @PatriotSam7
29 March, 10:22
Oh so glad to hear that Wain is back, at least on Rumble! Thanks for letting us know, Nana, and tell him we all miss him here! :)

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
29 March, 11:56
In response Patriot Sam to her Publication
😘I already told him

Kris Williams @KrisWilliams
29 March, 09:09
I listened and there were many that did, these people were also those investigating megaliths, unsolved mysteries, anomalies, sightings, and more! There were people who had groups on Yahoogroups, and other places that discussed all this.

Check out Mary Summer Rain and her books as well! Edgar Cayce and the A. R. E. in VA Beach, VA.

Young@❤️ 123 @YoungatHeart
29 March, 08:05
Little history. project sanguin and project elf
https://pages.hep.wisc.edu...

Young@❤️ 123 @YoungatHeart
29 March, 08:19
In response Young@❤️ 123 to her Publication

Mama Tee donated @MamaT
29 March, 06:25
I listened. 😁

Suzanne C. 575 donated @Sepia3c
29 March, 06:31
In response Mama Tee to her Publication
Me, too!

I Am 354 ThatwhichisTwelve @S33K3R
29 March, 06:10
Elected Governor, here in Minnesota he was.

*insert giant pop of Somalian "refugees" HERE*

🤨⚔

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
29 March, 08:36
In response I Am 354 ThatwhichisTwelve to her Publication
We had a huge Somalian population dumped in our city as well and they were, I have to say the most hateful group of people I have ever seen.
I put such a strain on our little community and they did not come here to become Americans or assimilate into our country and ways AT All!

Pink Totter @Totter
29 March, 05:40
That use to be one of the few TV shows we watched!