TheStormIsHere NOW @theyRcoming
26 March, 11:32

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
TalYah 2022 @dawn95
27 March, 10:08
In response TheStormIsHere NOW to her Publication
i used tincture of iodine painted on my breast that had a benign lump. prior to the doctor said she could aspirate it but the lump may or may not return. i did my own research. within two week of application of the iodine the lump was gone. I did have a return lump 2 years after that which i again used iodine and again the lump went away never to return.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Tracey Weller @Tweller
29 March, 03:00
In response TalYah 2022 to her Publication
The book Iodine Crisis is a very good read.

M and M Peanuts @MrsC
29 March, 03:27
In response Tracey Weller to her Publication
Why have THEY been trying to get us off salt all these years. What contains iodine? Morton Salt.

Only people mentioned by Tweller in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Tracey Weller, click on at the bottom under it