TheStormIsHere NOW @theyRcoming
26 March, 11:32

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
TalYah 2022 @dawn95
27 March, 10:08
In response TheStormIsHere NOW to her Publication
i used tincture of iodine painted on my breast that had a benign lump. prior to the doctor said she could aspirate it but the lump may or may not return. i did my own research. within two week of application of the iodine the lump was gone. I did have a return lump 2 years after that which i again used iodine and again the lump went away never to return.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Tracey Weller @Tweller
The book Iodine Crisis is a very good read.
03:00 PM - Mar 29, 2023
In response TalYah 2022 to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Tweller in this post can reply
M and M Peanuts @MrsC
29 March, 03:27
In response Tracey Weller to her Publication
Why have THEY been trying to get us off salt all these years. What contains iodine? Morton Salt.

Tracey Weller @Tweller
29 March, 03:30
In response M and M Peanuts to her Publication

Tracey Weller @Tweller
29 March, 03:32
In response M and M Peanuts to her Publication
Himalayan salt is great for us! They just lie about everything.

Tracey Weller @Tweller
29 March, 03:03
In response Tracey Weller to her Publication