Jessica Marie @Faith11286
I’m so thankful for all the wonderful memories. I know she’s safe with Jesus now.💔
12:06 AM - Mar 29, 2023
Only people mentioned by Faith11286 in this post can reply
Chonita Nigus @Chonita
09 April, 10:24
In response Jessica Marie to her Publication
Good morning! How are you doing today beautiful lady?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
09 April, 12:24
In response Chonita Nigus to her Publication
I’m with family. I’m thankful for what I do have. I wish my baby could be with us. I know she is in spirit. I’m still sad. Happy Easter to you and yours.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Chonita Nigus @Chonita
05 April, 01:19
How are you doing Jessica Marie?

05 April, 02:42
In response Chonita Nigus to her Publication
I’m ok, I guess. Thank you for checking on me.💞 How are you doing?

Felixa Unger @FelixaUnger
30 March, 10:14
Beautiful Soul and Momma. 💞

Chonita Nigus @Chonita
30 March, 10:11
Those are beautiful pictures Jessica Marie 💓 I love her expression in the ice cream picture 😍Hold on to the wonderful memories. I hope you have a beautiful day friend. 🙏💕