Truth Seeker @JacksRule
28 March, 10:16
Andrew Torba ✝️
@a

If your pastor preaches about gun control this Sunday you need to find a new church.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396

Only followers of this user (Joey) can see their posts

Carole Davis-Z @Tallyho
The omnipotent, omnipresent does not need:
intermediaries
books
buildings
robes
jewels
gold
community power
...these are all trappings of crowd control.

It just needs our attention... the very thing we are being distracted from, by all the things they say we need, to be allowed to worship...

Oh, and the ceremonial cannibalism... no, just no.
10:55 PM - Mar 28, 2023
In response Joey DarktoLight to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Tallyho in this post can reply

Only followers of this user (Joey) can see their posts

Carole Davis-Z @Tallyho
28 March, 11:25
In response Joey DarktoLight to his Publication
Thank you.

I am sorry you have had to go through divorce... very hard on the soul.

I tried church when I was a kid, but, apart from the singing - I had absolutely no used for it... I just never went back, other than to admire works of art or craftsmanship in various churches...

However, I did, get married in church... my gut said we needed a ceremony, more than the registry office, and, the vicar was a very nice chap... We had a lovely day, even the weather cooperated. 😊 My husbands family are traditionally religious (he is not), but he felt as I did, that the day would be marked by the setting, and a bit of ritual... that was 30 years ago - seems like yesterday.

Of course, back then, I had no idea of all the evil gathered around us, or, that I would have the view of religion, that I have now, all these years later.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396