Lauren M Bradley @Lauren_M_Bradley
28 March, 05:20
Just let us back on twitter now. This is incredibly boring at this point. None of us deserve to be banished.
LETS GO ELON

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Elle DiNardi @DinaElle
28 March, 05:24
In response Lauren M Bradley to her Publication
They are not going to allow anyone back on Twitter until the garbage infiltration is out - they are weeding them out now with the HONEY TRAPS ... 97% of what I see on this site has nothing to do with the Movement - so they are going to allow more dis/mis-information out there to the people? NO WAY IN HELL!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
28 March, 05:26
In response Elle DiNardi to her Publication
Like 5% of anonup or less even know the Q drops or try to apply themselves to learning the comms. I'm too tired. I don't want to do anything else for other people. Hanging by a fuckin thread here and still just helping others nonstop. I'm fuckin done. Let them stay in their hell loops. I just don't care anymore. Gave everything and all my time for free.

Elle DiNardi @DinaElle
YOU CAN'T WAKE THEM UP - I CAN'T WAKE THEM UP - NO ONE CAN ... THEY WERE PUT IN A DEEP COMA - THE DOOR SHUT A FEW YEARS AGO - THERE IS NO POSSIBLE WAY OF EXPLAINING IT ALL - ESPECIALLY SINCE IT HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH THE FAKE NEWS I SEE EVERYONE POSTING....AT LEAST 95% ON HERE ARE STILL SLEEPING AND I DON'T GIVE A RAT's ASS - I AM SAYING IT BECAUSE I AM SEEING IT... I AM NOT WASTING ONE ONCE OF MY ENERGY ON ONES WHO CAN'T LET GO OF THE OLD CONSTRUCT. - GOOD NEWS IS - THEY GET TO GO SOMEWHERE - WHERE THEY WILL LEARN IN A VERY DIFFERENT WAY ......

IT WAS NEVER OUR JOB TO BE THE ONES TO EXPLAIN IT ALL... PEOPLE HAVE EGO MINDS THINKING THEY ARE CAPABLE OF DELIVERING WHAT THEY THINK IS THE TRUTH. NO ONE IS GETTING THAT I TOLD YOU SO MOMENT .ANYONE WAITING FOR THAT IS ON THE WRONG MISSION... Hang in there sista !
05:39 PM - Mar 28, 2023
Only people mentioned by DinaElle in this post can reply
28 March, 05:44
What bothers me is everyone sees that military is involved with us and telling us to work TOGETHER and they still IGNORE

DERPY

https://twitter.com/Offici...

Elle DiNardi @DinaElle
28 March, 06:27
The whole thing is a Military operation - and not all Military is from the US... or other countries- perhaps from a higher realm - its the only way.
I am just so frustrated.... how on Earth people claim to be in this for this long and still running in the FAKE NEWS CESS POOL.... in my opinion they are reverting backwards- it actually makes me sad :( .

Chris David Bell @Only1CdnPatriot
28 March, 05:42
🎯🎯🎯