Lauren M Bradley @Lauren_M_Bradley
Just let us back on twitter now. This is incredibly boring at this point. None of us deserve to be banished.
LETS GO ELON
05:20 PM - Mar 28, 2023
Only people mentioned by Lauren_M_Bradley in this post can reply

Only followers of this user (Blackout_1221) can see their posts

Maria Cervantes @MisChaBi
28 March, 05:26
In response Lauren M Bradley to her Publication
Twitter let me back in, but I am not allowed to follow back, I was able to retain about 50% of my followers. And all I'm following.
But I also wrote them and begged them almost daily for about 6 months!
C ya there! 🤞☺️

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Elle DiNardi @DinaElle
28 March, 05:24
In response Lauren M Bradley to her Publication
They are not going to allow anyone back on Twitter until the garbage infiltration is out - they are weeding them out now with the HONEY TRAPS ... 97% of what I see on this site has nothing to do with the Movement - so they are going to allow more dis/mis-information out there to the people? NO WAY IN HELL!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Lauren M Bradley @Lauren_M_Bradley
28 March, 05:26
In response Elle DiNardi to her Publication
Like 5% of anonup or less even know the Q drops or try to apply themselves to learning the comms. I'm too tired. I don't want to do anything else for other people. Hanging by a fuckin thread here and still just helping others nonstop. I'm fuckin done. Let them stay in their hell loops. I just don't care anymore. Gave everything and all my time for free.