Sam8848 @Sam8848
Page1.
Actually, I don't want to waste my time to post anything on this platform because I just use this account to check information here. However, I saw so many posts talked about Chinese Xi blah blah blah. From a Chinese perspective, I think I have to explain something to everyone who already followed me.
If you are a English speaker, you can not understand Chinese at all unfortunately especially the Chinese was born in China.
In modern Chinese government system, the good people can not be promoted, never. That is how the government run. You have to understand this first.
Some people said Xi did anti-corruption for the last ten years. Don't be fooled. The most efficient way to do anti-corruption is make every officers to be transparent. Chinese will see who is corrupted who is not. But what he did? He used CORRUPTION excuse to arrest his political competitors. And he gave them a new criminal title as "Not Fear", I don't really know how to translate from Chinese to English.
04:23 PM - Mar 28, 2023 (E)
Only people mentioned by Sam8848 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Sam8848 , click on at the bottom under it