Kel Que @SwampDrainer19
26 March, 09:38
My poor baby kitty. She has been suffering from some sort of skin allergies. This has never been an issue but she is suddenly so miserable. I do hemp oil
on her food…and I do a castor oil and coconut oil rub downs every night. I’ve not changed her food or litter..nothing . She’s so miserable and looks like the cutest oiled rat eva!! Not a happy kitty. I love her so much Any suggestions?? She’s grooming and itching nonstop.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Bec Mags @10sCpa
27 March, 10:42
In response Kel Que to her Publication
She is mouth breathing. She needs to see a vet immediately! Could be congestive heart failure. Stop self treating and take her to a vet.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kel Que @SwampDrainer19
27 March, 11:58
In response Bec Mags to her Publication
I took her to a vet last month when this all started. I noticed she had rapid breathing and increased heart rate. They diagnosed her with hypertrophic cardiomyopathy and prescribed her lasix and plavix. I use the lasix if her breathing gets irregular. All her other blood work was perfect…. BUT she’s still itching!!

Bec Mags @10sCpa
27 March, 10:53
In response Kel Que to her Publication
I feel for you. I have a cat the the ER vet said congestive heart failure, but my vet, who is an excellent diagnostician, thought her problems were caused by FIP. I treated her for FIP and doctor says her heart sounds good now, but she still has some kidney damage. I had another cat with severe allergies that I gave Dynovite to and he died. I might have made him worse with oils. Are you absolutely sure there are no fleas?

Kel Que @SwampDrainer19
No fleas..but she could have gotten a bite or two. I feed a large group of beautiful amazing feral cats. So..ya never know. She got a soothing epsom salt and oatmeal bath today and I treated the entire carpet area with some Diatomaceous Earth. Let’s see what happens!! Thank you for the supportive words. I’m going to go easier on the oils…she’s a tiny thang. I’m gonna keep ya posted. Sorry to hear about your baby kitties…they deserve so much love ❤️
04:14 PM - Mar 28, 2023
In response Bec Mags to her Publication
Only people mentioned by SwampDrainer19 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Kel Que, click on at the bottom under it