Ghost Ezra @GhostEzra
Your immune system tuned right is stronger than any vaccine. So why would you ever get a vaccine?
04:40 PM - Feb 08, 2021
Only people mentioned by GhostEzra in this post can reply
Peace Justice @JusticePeace
09 February, 12:34
In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication
What is all this I am reading, forced to?
The DOJ must investigate if they violate your rights... it is not fun and no one else will understand...

Consumer Privacy Act (2017)
HIPPA (1996)
Equal Employment Opportunity Commission (EEOC 1995)
Americans with Disabilities Act(1990)
Civil Rights Act (1964)
Nuremburg Code (1947)
1st Amendment to the Constitution for the united States of America (1787)
4th Amendment to the Constitution for the united States of America (1787)
14th Amendment to the Constitution of the united States of America (1787)
Declaration of Independence (1683

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
09 February, 12:35
In response Peace Justice to his Publication
I had a very good job in finance and i refused to continue to be silent about my rights then choosing not to enforce it against patrons or colleagues..... I was fired..... My family thinks I am crazy but I know my rights

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
09 February, 12:41
In response Peace Justice to his Publication
Also any company not disclosing they were hacked as part of the Solar Winds attack including all your financial accounts violated the CPA (2017) I worked with all this systems at my previous job at a Fed Reserve Bank CFG - 100% of the programs and companies we use were hacked and listed in the disclosure

Prove me wrong

Zen Medic (Gabriella) @CueMedic17
09 February, 12:33

Pike Bishop @Pike_Bishop
08 February, 08:51
Because ... the .. TV ... told ... us.. to ...

Nancy Keeler @CrankyNan
08 February, 08:32
Agree. Wish the money spent pushing the vaccine would have gone to educating people on how their immune system worked and how to keep it strong.

Jeanne Lee @jlleee
08 February, 08:16
Very true! More important to keep your immune system healthy and ward off all virus! Not getting in line for the vaccine. I'm waiting for these human trials to come to a more promising conclusion.

Robin Lages @Robinbird
08 February, 07:55
Im getting tired of giving everyone proof that they should not submit to the jab. But they all could not wait to get the vaccine. They think things will go back to normal.

Elizabeth Rosales @ElizabethLisa
08 February, 07:39
Too true. Simple things, like drink warm lemon water every day, eat herbs, fruits, vegatables. Drink clean water. Sleep well. Talk a walk. Pray and fast.

Bootsie 1776 @JHPatriots
08 February, 07:07
Degree of risk... http://www.cirp.org/librar...

Chris Hoff @Elmstreet
08 February, 06:53
I never intended to get a vaccine They can't be trusted.

Cajun Patriot @CajunPatriot7
08 February, 06:42
My employers required vaccines for 20 years. Didn't take it last year and never will again. We've been slowly poisoned. No wonder cancer clinics are overflowing.

Sonna Genie @Sonna
08 February, 06:37
All the vaccinations that people are getting, what is in them? Is it a placebo?

Jane Doe✔️ @Janedoe17
08 February, 06:26
would you mind getting this clear to the masses now PLEASE

Sabrina Gal @Sabrinagal
08 February, 06:22

Stop the Chemtrails Flat Earth @SurfingMarty
08 February, 05:43
i market a very rare Glutathione Precursor if you would like to review. let me know

Chen the Cat @ChenTheCat
08 February, 05:43
Wait, they haven't been stopped yet?!

Jane Doe✔️ @Janedoe17
08 February, 06:32
In response Chen the Cat to his Publication
the sweet old lady next door got hers last week. schwduled soon for another. i am beside myself with anger

Love Jesus @HouseCall
08 February, 05:19
I will not get the vaccine either. I am very nervous now taken anything our CDC or Big Pharms pass out now. I had Kidney Cancer probably releating to the Zantac I took.

Jane Doe✔️ @Janedoe17
08 February, 06:25
In response Love Jesus to her Publication
oh my, im so sorry to hear that. i feel the same way.

Jackson 525 @Jackson525
08 February, 05:19
Never!!

Breezy Anne34 @Breezy_Anne34
08 February, 05:16
Amen to that, I will never ever get a vaccine, NEVER! With the 6K Cures coming out, I'm planning on learning a new trait to help others. There will be so many cures coming out, we will need to train people. What better way for the anons to jump on these opportunities. I was listening to Freedom Force Battalion on YT, the other night and she had a doctor who practices Neural Therapy, what an amazing Treatment for those who have chronic pain, it's been around since the 1930S; Europe and South America pratice these treatments. https://www.prescribinglif... - https://youtu.be/7QZhby0wq...

Cher Anne @ChosenCherAnne
08 February, 07:06
In response Breezy Anne34 to her Publication
Exactly what I want to do.......
a healing center to help cure the people.
nature reserve.

Only followers of this user (JazzyMama) can see their posts

TRUMP 2024 @TheRealPacoG
08 February, 05:12
FUK. THE. VAX. RAW.

TRUMP 2024 @TheRealPacoG
08 February, 05:18
In response TRUMP 2024 to his Publication
my whole family loves you, man!
keep up the great great work

we. won.

Darlene Sully @JDSully
08 February, 05:03
i never will get this vaccine even if I lose my job .

Michelle Anderson @Misee70
08 February, 04:58
Because the indoctrination has not been un-learned yet...

Future Writer @FutureWriter
08 February, 04:57
agreed

Jason Becnel @Trump4theWin
08 February, 04:56
i have this conversation with people everyday. i pray for those that get the shot!

Laura -VS @lachacquitamama
08 February, 04:53
My husband has been teaching that for years to patients, they think he is JUST a Chiropractor. What in the heck does he know? He's not a real doctor. I am saddened that people think there is a quick fix by popping a pill or a vaccine for "health" reasons. Can't wait for people to really understand more about their bodies. I am excited / encourgaed to see more learning and actually looking at eating better and finding all of the natural sources we have here on earth.

Lee Aura @LeeAnon37
08 February, 04:57
In response Laura -VS to her Publication
Chiropractors are the actual real doctors.

Armour Protected @ArmourProtected
Not to mention a vaccine for a virus with a 99.9% survival rate.

Lee Aura @LeeAnon37
08 February, 04:51
NEVER! My kids dont have a single vaccine and are heaps healthier than any of their peers. All kids vaccines are also made in chynah🤮

Jim Rogowski @Rogo0077
Absolutely! Man-made synthetics/petrochemicals will kill you! Go to the CDC exhibit chart, vaccines have thermosol/Mercury, MSG, formaldehyde, aluminum oxide, green monkey and guinea pig kidneys parts, fetal tissue and other demonic crap!! Since there's glyphosate runoff for most farms and GMO products we lack important chemicals like sulfur! I supplement with 99.98% pure organic sulfer crystals among other things!

Swoozie American @SwoozieAmerican
Not gonna get one, no intention of taking it ever. No flu either, nope!

Johnny Thunders @Lamf77
Unfortunately many who work in healthcare either get jabbed or go on unemployment. My daughter is one of them. Praying for her is all I can do.

Chuck Armstrong @PatrioticDuty
In response Johnny Thunders to his Publication
My Wife is one of those as well.
Works in Healthcare and was forced to..
stipulations of, No Vaccine.. You wont be able to work in Any Area of Healthcare.