Kobayashi ADMIN @administrator
looking to get some good solid news feeds here.
-
What websites do you find trustworthy as a news source?
04:39 PM - Feb 08, 2021
Only people mentioned by administrator in this post can reply
Victoria Zink @VZink61
12 February, 03:22
In response Kobayashi ADMIN to his Publication
Thank you for initiating this list!
I have quite a few new ones to check out!

All of my faves were listed. Am blessed to say I get oann. If it ever gets removed from our viewing list, I know I would pay separately to have it!

OANN
Chanel Rion (Reported with Rudy)
Pearson Sharp (uses visuals-chalkboard)

Wish more actually used visuals. Helps those with cognitive issues immensely!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Judy Cooper @JPC11
10 February, 07:59
Can someone please help me with this. Everytime I look at a thread within a post, when I go back out it takes be to the very biginning (home). I'm tired of having to scroll back down to where I left off. Any guidance would be greatly appreciated!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Dwight Knapp @kad784
10 February, 07:55

Dwight Knapp @kad784
10 February, 07:54

Dwight Knapp @kad784
10 February, 07:54

Girl Mama @GirlMamaQ
10 February, 07:35
George news for sure

Girl Mama @GirlMamaQ
10 February, 07:35
Disclose TV is pretty good

Elle DiNardi @DinaElle
10 February, 07:26
😉the newscenter that sits inside my brain !

OSLLAN Scout @OSLLAN
10 February, 04:43

LightHeartAnon • LHA donated @LightHeartAnon
09 February, 09:54
Anonup - that's a true recursion joke
GeorgeNews
Gateway Pundit
True Pundit
Zerohedge

PatriotsFight Dshep WWG1WGA @dshepWeThePeople17
09 February, 09:08
George

Barry OKenyan @BarryOKenyan
09 February, 03:08
LifeSiteNews.com
Children's Health Defense
Health Impact News
RT
ruptly.tv/en

Barry OKenyan @BarryOKenyan
09 February, 03:01
Healt https://gellerreport.com/

She is totally loyal to Trump, a patriot - and a babe!

Conquest of the Useless

RT

https://thekylebecker.subs...

Naturalnews.com

Patriot Sam @PatriotSam7
09 February, 12:05
George News, Children's Health Defense (RFK Jr.'s website), Conservative Treehouse, Gateway Pundit, Breitbart, the Guardian (UK), Babylon Bee (satire), the Washington Examiner, X22 Report, In Pursuit of Truth, SGT Report. And news from radio/TV personalities' interviews, such as Mark Levin, Rush, Eric Metaxas, Mike Huckabee, Tucker...) So exciting that you're going to try to get news feeds here! Yay! :) Thank you for everything you're doing for us! You're very much appreciated, Kobayashi!! Blessings!!❤️😇
PS: And fun news from Better Homes & Gardens and Southern Living. :) Well, they count.🤣

Patriot Sam @PatriotSam7
09 February, 12:16
In response Patriot Sam to her Publication
PS: the Epoch Times, New York Post (sometimes)

Patriot Sam @PatriotSam7
10 February, 08:31
In response Patriot Sam to her Publication
🙂I forgot about Enoch! Enoch (on Gab now) always has a great daily summary of the news.

Nancy Cottrell donated @starshine
08 February, 10:52
Charlie Ward, Nino Rodrigez, Scott McKay.

Candi Scott @CanCanScott
08 February, 10:48
x22report.com

Kelly Loeser @stormgirl
08 February, 10:46
Just the News, George, X22, Bias and Gateway Pundint

THE REAL SANTINO @SANTINO
08 February, 10:05
CNN 👍
Just Kidding 🤣🤣🤣
Anons give the Best News!

American Proud (Red) @A_glass_of_red
08 February, 09:27
why are timestamps soooo off on all posts??

Jim McG @jimmcg1
08 February, 08:03
Also cuttingedge.org - this has been one of the best and most accurate for at least 15 years.

yo. lisa donated @crownostars
08 February, 06:53
Bias News

Kay ThanQ @KayThanQ
08 February, 06:40
Wikileaks🔍☺️

Tammy Knapp @ohbaby86
08 February, 06:34
Triumph News Network, Citizen wells, Canadian free press, Patriots corner, Live from America, Noah Report, Professor Toto, RSBC, OANN

Enlightened Momma @Enlightened_Momma
08 February, 06:33
This one.

Lucas Warren @Gingerred42
08 February, 06:24

Lucas Warren @Gingerred42
08 February, 06:23

the unimpeachable empty13 @empty13
08 February, 06:08

Plassstic Man @Plasssticman
08 February, 06:06
Not what you are looking for, but...

WE ARE THE NEWS NOW!

Gumbo Girl @1_Dark_2_Light
08 February, 06:14
In response Plassstic Man to his Publication
True. I trust my fellow anons more than any news outlet!😉