Lady 4Trump @Dollface
#wwg1wga #TheGreatAwakening #GodWins 🍿🍊

Jane Fonda Called for Christian Politicians to be Murdered Weeks Before ‘Targeted’ Attack on Nashville Christian School

Twitter users began criticizing Jane Fonda and The View following Monday’s school shooting at the private Christian Covenant School in Nashville, Tennessee. Jane Fonda spoke about murdering pro-life Christians during a March 10th appearance on the program, a remark that was quickly dismissed as a “joke” by show hosts. Fonda did not indicate that she was joking, however, and called for people to “fight” for leftist social policies.

Following what appears to be a politically motivated terrorist attack against Christians, Jane Fonda’s call for violence on The View has resurfaced.

Lifenews.com tweeted, “Remember when Jane Fonda said liberals should murder pro-life Christians?”

https://nationalfile.com/j...
09:24 PM - Mar 27, 2023
Only people mentioned by Dollface in this post can reply
The Real Me @TheRealMe
27 March, 10:07
In response Lady 4Trump to her Publication
Things like this often get completely dismissed or just excused as a silly comment that didn't mean anything. What if she's actually MKUltra and that was a direct command? I wouldn't put anything past this evil woman.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Karl Wiggins @KarlWiggins
27 March, 09:53
In response Lady 4Trump to her Publication
Oh my.
How people's appearances change so quickly as they age.
Almost don't even recognize her as the same person I used to watch on TV.
Oh well.
Age catches up with us all one day I guess

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396