Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! @Patriot63
27 March, 01:12
I never knew about this or was taught this in school.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Ana Tate @Anatated
I’m reminded…

My ex’s father used to be real stubborn. No one could tell him anything. He didn’t believe it, not even if you had a source. Said there was no way to believe anything that was officially put out. It was all a lie. Don’t believe everything you read sort of stuff.

In WWII, he was on the Saratoga…both times it sank. First spent two days marooned at sea and then two weeks. His PTSD was so bad that he couldn’t sleep in a bed with his wife because he’d beat her up while he was asleep.

He didn’t go through this Bonus Army stuff. This video has me wondering what he did see though.
06:28 PM - Mar 27, 2023
In response Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Anatated in this post can reply
Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! @Patriot63
27 March, 06:43
In response Ana Tate to her Publication
I think this is referring to WW1

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Ana Tate @Anatated
27 March, 06:50
In response Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! to her Publication
I know it is. I suppose I should have said something more to differentiate it. Just had me wondering what else they’d gotten up to is all.