Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! @Patriot63
I never knew about this or was taught this in school.
01:12 AM - Mar 27, 2023
Only people mentioned by Patriot63 in this post can reply
Ana Tate @Anatated
27 March, 06:28
In response Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! to her Publication
I’m reminded…

My ex’s father used to be real stubborn. No one could tell him anything. He didn’t believe it, not even if you had a source. Said there was no way to believe anything that was officially put out. It was all a lie. Don’t believe everything you read sort of stuff.

In WWII, he was on the Saratoga…both times it sank. First spent two days marooned at sea and then two weeks. His PTSD was so bad that he couldn’t sleep in a bed with his wife because he’d beat her up while he was asleep.

He didn’t go through this Bonus Army stuff. This video has me wondering what he did see though.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
27 March, 06:43
In response Ana Tate to her Publication
I think this is referring to WW1

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Phantom Virus2020 @Phantomvirus2020
27 March, 05:32
I just don't know what to think about this...the military turning on the military and the president that should have been hung. I feel alot of anger. .....

27 March, 05:44
In response Phantom Virus2020 to her Publication
It is troubling to say the least

Only followers of this user (Mimi2) can see their posts

27 March, 05:17
In response Patriot Mom to her Publication
That was my first thought, what IS going on? So many twists & turns in all of this

sharon pasvant @memyselfi
27 March, 01:25
important to watch.
never heard of this or taught this is school

wow

27 March, 04:02
In response sharon pasvant to her Publication
I know right? So much has been suppressed & Patton? Whoa. Someone who has been revered for so long.

Water Mark @Watermark
27 March, 10:09
MacArthur, Eisenhower, and Patton

In 1932

If you want to be promoted, you have to be willing to break your (public) oaths.

I really thought we were going to be able to keep Patton as a WH.

This is a lesson for anyone who thinks the military won't unquestionably follow illegal orders.

27 March, 10:18
In response Water Mark to his Publication
I was surprised by this as well. My great uncle fought in WW1

Susie __Q @Susie_Q
27 March, 01:32
This IS New Information To Me.

This IS Also A Tictoc which I choose not to watch on behalf of the CCP harm
YET compelled to watch discovering something that was supressed from our history... Their Story...
Our Military Fighting Our Military!
Each Individual WAS
His Story, Our History
AND Evildoers
Swamp Creatures
Squashed And Destroyed
What Happened ON/TO
Our Beautiful Families.

His Story = History
Hidden From
The Very Children
Of The Patriot Warriors.