Mike Anon @Mike314
Yeah, it's tiring and there are things we'd all rather be doing, but it's our calling and it will all have been very well worth it in the end.
06:25 PM - Mar 27, 2023
Only people mentioned by Mike314 in this post can reply
The Intercessor @Justice4AllCQ
28 March, 09:05
In response Mike Anon to his Publication
The challenge is real.

Try praying for those you will red pill before you do.

The holy spirit of God & Jesus Christ will help.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Auntie_M 369 @Auntie_M
28 March, 02:52

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Canadian Patriot @WWG1WGA12
27 March, 08:41
We all can definitely relate to this .
Soon this will change ..They will need us and we will help them as best as we can 🇨🇦

Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! @Patriot63
27 March, 08:41
HiYa Mike
🥱 can u put that in writing with a guarantee 😉😉😉
Hope ur not near Philly out there
Stay safe

Mike Anon @Mike314
27 March, 09:15
In response Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! to her Publication
Hey Mare, no guarantees 🤣🤣🤣

I'm in northwest PA, so yeah, nowhere near Philly, thank God.

Missy M.. donated @MissyM
27 March, 07:04
Yeah, my husband keeps telling me "you have a lot going on in that head of yours" 😆 He believes 5% of what I tell him. But did admit that I "may" have been right about the vax. I call that progress 🙂

Canadian Patriot @WWG1WGA12
27 March, 08:44
In response Missy M.. to her Publication
Yeap I've heard the 5 % belief line a few times now
..Boomerang time soon then great remorse by the non believers 🇨🇦

MARY L. KIRBY BRYANT @MARYLKIRBYBRYANT
27 March, 06:48
THIS HUGE TRUTH !!!!!!