Ghost Ezra @GhostEzra
08 February, 02:51
Enough with Simon Parkes.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
JustFor Thought @JustForThought
08 February, 04:12
In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication
He is all of the sudden now saying the military is not going to do anything; counting on the courts. If that's the case nothing will be done and Biden will be President. The courts have already proven how corrupt they are and they will not do anything about the stolen election. If the military does not act; then they are NOT upholding their oath.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
MATTHEW Bissanti @markerdragon
I think you have not accurately interpreted what he said
04:18 PM - Feb 08, 2021
In response JustFor Thought to her Publication
Only people mentioned by markerdragon in this post can reply
JustFor Thought @JustForThought
08 February, 04:19
In response MATTHEW Bissanti to his Publication
I am willing to hear your take...if you are willing to share.

08 February, 04:32
He is saying that military wants public sentiment to be more united before they make a formal move. They are clearly in control but they do not want to publicize until collective consciousness is higher. A few more court victories (We already have 14 court wins) is what he suggested. I disagree. I think public sentiment and unity is more important. I also think that Myanmar and other events are much bigger than they appear. The election and the next few months are not the right focus. The problem is much bigger. If the military intervenes decisively, without public support, they become the new

08 February, 04:32
cabal. We need people to collectively understand and want the correction.