Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
Good morning all! Good morning GOD! Thanks for another day. Thanks for all of your blessings. Please watch over a special person in my life having a birthday today. Please bless them with hope for a future. They will celebrate with no cake or gifts just the promises you have made in the Bible. Thank you for finding them a new home for the next 6 months. Dear GOD please watch over and protect President Trump and his family, Field McConnell & all of the Kennedys who are alive and of service to humanity. Bless the loyal team that surrounds President Trump and everyone on this mission to save humanity. We're sorry Lord for the sins we've committed and for the sins of our Country. I pray that you will forgive our nation and deliver us from evil. Please keep our loved ones healthy and with us. Awaken them gently Lord so they can join us in your work. Thanks for the sunshine streaming in my window. Please bless all who are hurting right now. Be with us Lord, guide us to do your will. Amen.
09:02 AM - Mar 27, 2023
Only people mentioned by HopeAlways888 in this post can reply
Jewel Zzzzz @jewelofthenine
27 March, 09:17
In response Hope Always888 to her Publication
A.M.E.NπŸ™
We had the sunshine yesterday which melted alot of the snow and today we have snow coming down. Whattha' πŸ˜‚

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Pipsqueak @Pipsqueak
27 March, 09:14
AmenπŸ™πŸ»πŸ™πŸ»β€οΈ

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Divine Dirtclod donated @Divinedirtclod
27 March, 09:03
Grand Arising Hope!

Amen and Amen!

#BlessUp